Novo Park is located in the North of Bucharest, in the Pipera district, the most dynamic area for office spaces.
- easy access to public transportation
- only 15 minutes to downtown
- very close to the Henri Coanda International Airport
- easy access to the main National Roads: A3 Highway and DN1 – the main link to Prahova valley; A2 Highway – the main link to Constanta and the Black Sea;
The office complex offers access points from both Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd and Fabrica de Glucoza Street.
A wide choice of public transportation services the development:
- The Pipera subway – 4 minutes away;
- Tramway lines directly connecting the Eastern, Western and Southern parts of Bucharest.